Mace has been a resident of Daniel Island for more than five years. She was raised in Berkeley County, in the city of Goose Creek.
Mace graduated magna cum laude from The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina, where she was the school’s first female to graduate from its Corps of Cadets in 1999. She later earned a masters degree in Mass Communication from The University of Georgia.
Mace is currently a realtor specializing in commercial real estate in the Charleston and Mount Pleasant markets with Keller Williams Commercial. Her office is in Charleston County off Long Point Road in Mt. Pleasant.
She formerly owned a boutique technology, marketing and public relations firm. Former clients included business-to-business publicly traded companies and small businesses; political clients included then U.S. Representatives Tim Scott and Mick Mulvaney, S.C. State Senator Tom Davis, S.C. State Senator Larry Grooms and a few others.
Mace also served as a Coalitions Director and Field Director for Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; she worked in seven different states during the 2016 presidential primaries and played a pivotal role in the Lowcountry during the South Carolina primary.
She is the author of In The Company of Men: A Woman at The Citadel (Simon and Schuster, 2001).
Mace is the daughter of retired Army Brigadier General Emory Mace and educator Dr. Anne Mace, PhD. She was raised in Berkeley County attending College Park Middle School and eventually graduating from Stratford High School before she earned her Bachelor’s at The Citadel.
FUN FACT: One of her first jobs was as a waitress for Waffle House, on College Park Road in Ladson.
Boards | Volunteerism | Recognition
- Vice Chairman The Tommy and Victoria Baker School of Business Advisory Board at The Citadel
- 2017 Mary Dean Brewer Woman of Distinction Award from the South Carolina Girl Scouts
- 2014 Young Alumnus of the Year Award from The Citadel Alumni Association
- Former National Board of Directors for the Medal of Honor Bowl Game
- Former Board Member of Childspring International, which provides life saving medical treatment to children in need around the world
- Nominated for the Woman Achievement Award from the Governor’s Office; and her achievements have been recognized by the South Carolina Legislature
- Former Board Member of The Citadel Regimental Band and Pipes Association
- Past President of the Greater Atlanta Citadel Alumni Club
- Past District Director for The Citadel Alumni Association
- Past Panelist on the 12th Annual Conference of Women in Higher Education
- Participant in the Corbin Council conference on Assimilation of Women at Military Colleges
- Motivational Speaker